Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100!
Project Management Tools Paper
Project Management Tools Paper
PLEASE FORMAT PAPER ACCORDING TO 7TH EDITION APA FORMAT
ORDER ORIGINAL, PLAGIARISM-FREE ESSAY PAPERS HERE
1. Set the Margins to One Inch
The margins of the paper should be set to 1″ (one inch) all around.
1. Go to the Page Layout or Layout tab
2. Click Margins
3. Select the Normal option
2. Set the Spacing to Double
The line spacing for the paper should be set to double (2.0).
1. Go to the Home tab
2. In the Paragraph box, click the icon that looks like two up/down arrows with text to the right
3. Pick 2.0
4. Alternate Method: You can also press the Control Key along with the number 2 to quickly double space.
3. Create a Title for Your Paper
Your title should summarize the main topic of your paper. Try not to be too wordy or off-topic. While there is no word limit for titles, “short but sweet” is the goal. The APA Style Blog has further information on titles: Five Steps to a Great Title. Use title case for paper titles.
· Attitudes of College Students Towards Transportation Fees
· Effect of Red Light Cameras on Traffic Fatalities
· Juror Bias in Capital Punishment Cases
4. Add Page Numbers to the Header
Insert the page number in the right area of the header. Use the built-in page numbering system; do not attempt to type each page number manually.
1. Go to the Insert tab
2. Under Header, select Edit Header (at the bottom)
3. Press Tab once or twice to go to the far right
4. Click Page Number
5. Click Current Position
6. Click Simple / Plain Number
5. Create the Title Page
On the first page you will include the following information:
· Title of Your Paper
· Your Name
· Santa Fe College
· Course Number: Course Name
· Due Date
This information will be centered, and will be a few lines down from the top.
1. Go to the top of the first page
2. Press Enter 3-4 times times
3. Center your text
4. Type in the title of your paper, in bold.
5. Press Enter twice, in order to have one blank line between the title and the next element.
6. On the next line, type your full name
7. On the next line, type Santa Fe College
8. On the next line, type your course number, a colon, and your course name
9. On the next line, type your instructor’s name.
10. On the next line, type the due date of the paper.
6. Set Up the References List
The references list should be on a new page and should be the last section of your paper.
Heading of Reference List
The heading at the top of the reference list should say References at the top (not Bibliography or Works Cited, unless your instructor tells you otherwise) and bolded.
All reference lists should have a hanging indent. An example of a hanging indent is shown below:
George, M. W. (2008). The elements of library research: What every student needs to know. Princeton University Press.
To create a hanging indent in Word, you can press the Control key along with the letter T.
Line spacing in the reference list should be set to double (2.0).
When organizing your references list, you must alphabetize your references. Generally, you will organize by the author’s last name. Go letter by letter and ignore spaces, hyphens, punctuation etc.
If a work has no author, use the title to alphabetize. You will use the first significant word to alphabetize; this means you skip words like the, a, and an.
Example of Proper Order:
1. Alcott, L. M. (1868)…
2. Alcott, L. M. (1893)…
3. Anonymous. (1998). Beowulf…
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (n.d.).
5. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2017).
6. Etiquette in Florida. (n.d.).
7. Grammar Girl. (2009, May 21)…
8. Johnson, C. L., & Tuite, C. (Eds.). (2009)…
9. Johnson, S. K. (2003)…
10. Oxford English dictionary (2nd ed.). (1989)…
11. A prescription for health care. (2009). Consumer Reports…
12. Southeast Asia. (2003). In The new encyclopaedia Britannica…
For more information on creating and formatting references, go to the Reference Components page.
Source: Publication Manual, 2.12; 9.44-9.49
But What About…?
APA does not specify a specific font or size, just that it must be legible. Their only guidelines is that the same font should be used throughout the paper. Some suggestions are 11-point Calibri, 11-point Arial, 10-point Lucida Sans Unicode, 12-point Times New Roman, and 11-point Georgia. Project Management Tools Paper
If your instructor has specified a font or font size, follow those guidelines.
Source: Publication Manual, 2.19
The Running Head?
Student papers do not need a running head.
Benchmark – Project Management Tools
****PLEASE GO TO CHAPTER 11 IN THE ATTACHED TO COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT******
The purpose of this assignment is to develop an action plan to correct unaligned key performance indicators.
Refer to the Table 11-1 dashboard tool for Harris Memorial Hospital, located in Chapter 11 of Essentials of Health Care Finance to complete this assignment.
Assume that you are a health care administrator at Harris Memorial Hospital. Analyze the key performance indicators (KPIs) provided and determine which indicators are out of alignment with the dashboard tool. Write a 1,000 word memorandum to the CEO and CFO of your organization explaining the following:
1. The identified KPIs that are out of alignment.
2. The analysis conducted to identify which KPIs are out of alignment.
3. Your corrective action plan to align each of the KPIs.
4. Choose one of the following project ideas and explain how the information provided in the dashboard tool will help to advance progress on the project: (a) a new pediatric wing, (b) a new outpatient surgical center, or (c) increasing in-house education to credentialed staff.
For an example of a suitable memo format for completing this assignment, refer to the “Sample Memo” resource provided on the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) website.
Prepare this assignment according to the 7TH EDITION APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,